In this special bonus episode of the Science of Economic Freedom, we do a general overview of some of the biggest changes brought by the new tax law.
Topics in the podcast include:
Everyone will be affected differently by the new tax law, and everyone’s situation needs to be looked at holistically. We highly recommend talking to your advisor before making any decisions.
Plus, who is affected most by this law? Hint, it’s all about where you live, and how much money you make.
Here’s a few “Action Step” takeaways:
1) Take some of your new understanding of the tax law with you into your next meeting with your CPA when preparing your 2017 returns. Now is the time to prepare for next year’s law changes.
2) Download the written guide to understanding the new tax laws at our website.
3) Listen to the first six episodes of the Science of Economic Freedom, or SOEF, right now at www.scienceofeconomicfreedom.com.
Here’s a list of the first six podcasts:
4) Go to the resources page for all the latest SOEF tools, including special reports, articles, webinars, tools, interviews and live events—all of which will be focused on helping reach or maintain Economic Freedom for yourself, and your family.
5) If you need personal attention or would like to speak with me directly about your path to Economic Freedom, then simply contact me for a free, one-hour wealth coaching consultation. Doing so is easy. Just email me at [email protected], and we will begin the process.
May 9, 2018
Nov 1, 2018
Jan 15, 2018
Mar 27, 2018
Feb 27, 2018
You are leaving the Mercer Global Advisors website and will be redirected to the Science of Economic Freedom (SOEF) website. SOEF is brought to you by Mercer Advisors Inc., the parent company of Mercer Global Advisors Inc., and is not involved with investment services. Mercer Global Advisors Inc. is an SEC-registered investment adviser headquartered in Denver, CO.
The Science of Economic Freedom website should not be construed by any consumer and/or prospective client as Mercer Advisors’ solicitation to effect, or attempt to effect, transactions in securities, or the rendering of personalized investment advice for compensation, over the Internet. Furthermore, information on the SOEF website should not be construed, in any manner whatsoever, as the receipt of, or a substitute for, personalized individual advice from Mercer Advisors.