In this episode of The Science of Economic Freedom, “What You Need to Know About the Insurance Policies You Need,” you’ll learn:
• What defines a life insurance policy
• Why it is a tool of protection for others
• How to assess/calculate if you have enough life insurance
• The ABCs of liability insurance (home, auto, small business, property, etc.)
• When you might need an “umbrella” insurance policy
• Disability insurance, and who needs it
• Long-term care insurance policies, and the issues surrounding them
You are leaving the Mercer Global Advisors website and will be redirected to the Science of Economic Freedom (SOEF) website. SOEF is brought to you by Mercer Advisors Inc., the parent company of Mercer Global Advisors Inc., and is not involved with investment services. Mercer Global Advisors Inc. is an SEC-registered investment adviser headquartered in Denver, CO.
The Science of Economic Freedom website should not be construed by any consumer and/or prospective client as Mercer Advisors’ solicitation to effect, or attempt to effect, transactions in securities, or the rendering of personalized investment advice for compensation, over the Internet. Furthermore, information on the SOEF website should not be construed, in any manner whatsoever, as the receipt of, or a substitute for, personalized individual advice from Mercer Advisors.