Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 15:59 — 29.3MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
In this episode of the Science of Economic, we provide a step-by-step plan for how to become a true goal setter, and how to apply goal setting to your financial plans.
- Learn how to properly establish “the why” of goal setting.
- Find out why goal setting makes it much more likely you’ll take the right action.
- Learn how goal setting increases motivation and increases your chances of overcoming obstacles.
- Learn the three essential categories of financial goal setting and find out how simple each is to understand and implement.
- Discover how to apply the ““S.M.A.R.T.” formula to goal setting.
Here are a few Action Step takeaways from this episode:
1) Become a goal setter.
2) Write a draft of your goals, and your action steps, do so by following the “S.M.A.R.T.” formula.
3) Go to www.scienceofeconomicfreedom.com and review the three special reports: Setting Your Goals, Spending Plan and Balance Sheet Basics.