Are women better investors than men? Is gender-based performance a real thing? What can we learn from research to improve our investment returns?
In episode 43 of the Science of Economic Freedom, I spoke with Laura Cuber, CFP
Laura walks us through some of the research she has found about women, money, investing, and the impact of gender. Topics included in this episode:
• Gender-based performance, what is it and why do women outperform?
• Do men trade more than women and if so what is the impact on their long-term return?
• How do women’s risk aversion impact their decisions?
• What we can learn about women and investing behavior
• The value of a financial plan and how women tend to focus on this plan more than men
• Actions steps you can take today to get started on your path to Economic Freedom
You are leaving the Mercer Global Advisors website and will be redirected to the Science of Economic Freedom (SOEF) website. SOEF is brought to you by Mercer Advisors Inc., the parent company of Mercer Global Advisors Inc., and is not involved with investment services. Mercer Global Advisors Inc. is an SEC-registered investment adviser headquartered in Denver, CO.
The Science of Economic Freedom website should not be construed by any consumer and/or prospective client as Mercer Advisors’ solicitation to effect, or attempt to effect, transactions in securities, or the rendering of personalized investment advice for compensation, over the Internet. Furthermore, information on the SOEF website should not be construed, in any manner whatsoever, as the receipt of, or a substitute for, personalized individual advice from Mercer Advisors.