Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 37:43 — 69.1MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
In this episode of the Science of Economic Freedom podcast, I speak with the “Secretary of Explaining Stuff,” Apollo Lupescu, Vice President of Dimensional Fund Advisors.
Apollo is one of the most-interesting guys in the industry, and that’s why I wanted to get his take on why investing, and why investing properly, is so crucial to the achievement of economic freedom.
In this interview, you’ll learn:
- What a “Secretary of Explaining Stuff” actually does.
- The role of simplicity in the understanding of complex financial concepts.
- The real reason you need to own stocks, and what that actually means.
- The role of debt and/or fixed-income investing.
- The importance of concentration risk, and of having proper asset allocation.
- How to look at global equity markets.
- About how Dimensional Fund Advisors applies investment innovation.
- The single, most-important lesson all investors need to learn.